Happy New Year 2017!

2:31:00 PM

Hey guys!!! I just want to wish you all a very Happy New Year!

Yeah, it's a week overdue-i am well aware of that, if you follow me on IG then you'd know that i am currently in the middle of a super fun, packed, and tiring trip to Japan! I've been meaning to post sooner, but whenever we finally manage to get our butts in bed i'd be super exhausted and there'd be nothing that i can do but stare blanky into space... Okay, actually i play Cookingn Dash-but that's all! Then off to zzzz land i go!

Anyway, 2016 has been a little rough on us like most people, especially towards the end-but we still had fun time (if all else fails, just have fun!), create a lot of memories and i personally feel that my blog and community grow strongly this year. I have high hopes for us all in 2017, so 2017-as Jeffree Star puts it-you better work!

I'll be back to Indonesia next week and i will try my best to be more productive then. For now, if you're interested to follow my Japan adventure at real time, follow my IG @mgirl83, i update daily and i always share our activities on my Insta Stories!
To a glorious 2017!

#Pink

You Might Also Like

1 comments